Who We Serve
Chef2Home provides meals for:
- Long-Term Care focusing on meal delivery to help individuals live independently
- Chronic Care to help individuals manage their chronic disease diagnosis and overall health
- Post-Discharge Care providing meals to aid in recovery after a hospital or skilled nursing facility stay
Why Chef2Home is the right partner for you
Chef2Home by Metz has been developing great-tasting meals to improve health outcomes for our hospital and long-term care clients for nearly 30 years, and our fresh frozen home-delivered meals to Area Agencies on Aging, so it is only natural we are expanding our value to health plans. We address key medical conditions, helping your members remain healthy and independent, reducing post-hospital readmissions, and supporting chronic care needs.
Our team of culinarians includes award-winning chefs and registered dietitians. Our fresh frozen meals are designed for patients to provide optimal vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Most importantly, we put great taste into each meal we make, which significantly increases the odds that your members will stick with their meal plan to reach or exceed targeted outcomes.
Last year we provided over 15 million healthcare and senior meals to hospital inpatients, long-term care facilities, and Area Agencies on Aging both in congregate settings and delivered to the home.
See Our Menus Here:
Get the answers you need:
- How to set up a member
- How quickly a member can begin receiving meals
- How often and how many meals per member