As the connection between health and diet continues to gain traction, healthcare providers are using food pantries, community gardens, produce prescriptions and take-home meal kits to reduce post-discharge complications and readmissions. Click here to read more.
- The Why and How to Reducing Your Sodium Intake
- Six tips on how to optimize your nutritional intake when experiencing a swallowing difficulty
- Food as Medicine’s Impact Growing in Healthcare
- Metz Culinary Management Looks to Reach New Customer Base with Chef2Home Program
- New Revenue Enhancing Opportunity for Hospitality Operations: Food to Seniors via Home Delivery